- Necessary main function
- These cookies are necessary for the use of the website and they provide a save and regular use of the website
- In these cookies your recent settings are saved.
- These cookies provide a statistic analysis of the website use based on anonymised data, to optimize the user experience.
Cookies improves usability of websites.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites or sometimes by emails. They provide useful information to companies, which helps in all sorts of ways. For you, it means you can use the site more efficiently and save time by not having to re-enter details each time you visit. They also make sure you receive the most relevant information from us.
We use two types of cookies on our websites
- Session cookies that are deleted after each visit.
- Persistent cookies that remain in place across multiple visits to our sites.
Persistent cookies that remain in place everytime you visit thet website.
are used by the server to store information about user page activities so users can easily pick up where they left off on the server's pages after an interruption. By default, web pages really don't have any "memory". Cookies tell the server what pages to show the user so the user doesn't have to remember or start navigating the site all over again. Cookies act as a sort of "bookmark" on a website.
Persistent or tracking cookies are employed to store user preferences.
You can disable and/or delete cookies via your browser if you wish to, but this will restrict the functions that you're able to carry out on our sites. For more information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit About cookies Website.
Here is a list of our essential cookies and their functionalities:
- JSESSIONID: This cookie identifies you as visitor within paging and saves specific characteristics and settings for the display of teaser etc. The cookie will be deleted automatically after you left the website.
We also use the following Google Analytics Cookies and New Relic Cookies:
- dc_gtm_UA-33798479-3 gtm,_ga, _gid GA: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. This information will be saved beyond the end of the session and will be available at the next visit.